Everything I've wondered, pondered, considered, deliberated, contemplated, speculated, mused over, puzzled at, and thought about. Everything But Math that is.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Okay, Quadratic Eating Unicorns Have Gotten Out of Control

Okay, something you should know about quadratic-eating math-distracting rainbow unicorns: They will ruin your life.




One day you're like, hey, I should draw a rainbow unicorn eating a quadratic equation, instead of you know, doing the quadratic equation! Then, next thing you know, you're visiting family, then focusing on homework when WHAM!





Suddenly you realize you're life is being taken over by drawing rainbow unicorns, and you can't even give a good reason why.





What can I say, I may have overlooked the dangers in inviting a quadratic-eating Interrupting Rainbow Unicorn into my life, which I will now refers to as an IRU.



Have you ever seen the movie Up? Well there's this talking dog and he has these squirrel! moments, where he simply can't not focus on anything else. Well IRUs are my squirrel. My kryptonite. I admit, I have a problem.










Hello
My name is Kendrah
And I can't stop drawing and thinking about IRUs.



P.S. Next chance I get I will be making an informative posts for up-and-coming charities (by which I mean charities I plan on inventing. They involve Dragons and the number 4).



P.S.S. I also plan on doing Four Days of Chocolate and Pink, four days with daily posts about the holiday we love and hate, Valentines Day!

4 comments:

  1. what happens if a toaster and a blender end up sharing the same outlet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, they probably both get fried. Then others toasters would come to avenge his death. Toasters are very tribal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg i can't agree more!! Although I don't have this exact unicorn i have the same problem... woe is my life... lmao

    ReplyDelete