Everything I've wondered, pondered, considered, deliberated, contemplated, speculated, mused over, puzzled at, and thought about. Everything But Math that is.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fire-Breathing Goats and why YOU Should Invest





Feast your eyes. Feast your eyes on the war machine of the future that, your truly, shall design. It's deadly, it's cute, it's dangerously stupid. I will genetically engineer Fire-Breathing Goats (patents pending) and become extremely successful.

You may be thinking, this is a stupid idea, but once you see my accurate and detailed graphs, you'll fully understand the necessity in their invention and use.






On a scale of one to 90, oh no one knows what, Fire-Breathing Goats far outshine regular goats AND aquatic goats. Whereas aquatic goats are the ugly ducklings, Fire-Breathing Goats are creatures of grace and beauty. Whereas regular goats are very much lacking in danger, I assure you, Fire-Breathing Goats could cause an Apocalypse. Graph #3 shows this but unfortunately, I can't find it. Since my other two graphs, that could beat down any one's doubts about the safety or morality in this matter, are missing, I'll use a visual demonstration to illustrate their logical uses in warfare:





You see? They can train a special forces group to lead the deadly creatures in to war against enemies. People will see them coming and run in fear. The special forces could even have a fancy name like Goat Operative Abnormal Team (Miraculously Enduring Nightmares) or GOATMEN for short. The 'nightmares' is referring to the extreme danger in riding a goat that can breathe flame.

When you're ready to invest, just let me know.

2 comments:

  1. WOW. Where can I sign up? Now, this is a promising scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just email me your credit card info ;) and we can get started!

    ReplyDelete