Everything I've wondered, pondered, considered, deliberated, contemplated, speculated, mused over, puzzled at, and thought about. Everything But Math that is.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Second Post of All Time Which Should Be Slightly Better Then the First


(In case you can't tell, it's a shoe)

I like flowers, I especially like thinking about their culture. What it's like to fear the mower, be corralled in the flowerbed, and quiet possibly *weeded*. I've devoted far to long thinking about this. It ties into why my blog is called Everything But Math. Last year math was extremely easy so I spent the entire time thinking about things like the culture and desperation of flowers. I also drew a great deal of doodles and talked at length with awesome people about awesome things like ice cream. So although this year everything is NOT so easy in math class, most of my inspiration came from the days when I was doing everything but math.

No comments:

Post a Comment