Everything I've wondered, pondered, considered, deliberated, contemplated, speculated, mused over, puzzled at, and thought about. Everything But Math that is.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Part 2: Fire-Breathing Goats and why YOU Should Invest


I have two more extremely official statistical graphs that will win over anyone hesitating, when it comes to Fire-Breathing Goats. As you can see above, there is only a 2/3rds chance of an Apocalypse resulting from my creation of these weaponized creatures. I Have another graph too!


Okay, so by looking at the Target graph, you can obviously see what an important target fire-breathing goats are. It's the inside layer.





Maybe I may not be extremely proficient with graphs, or how to use them correctly. But by now you've already realized genetically engineering fire-breathing goats is a absolute necessity, and you should totally invest.



Which is why I feel it's the right time to mention another possible danger:



The Fire-Breathing Goat Black Market
Yes, a black market for my genetically engineered goats might crop up, but by now you've realized, it's totally worth it, and fire-breathing goats are a thing of the future.

1 comment: