Everything I've wondered, pondered, considered, deliberated, contemplated, speculated, mused over, puzzled at, and thought about. Everything But Math that is.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Toasters Vs. Blenders: The Final Battle Part 2

The title is sort of misleading because, due my constant talk of dangerous fire-breathing goats and toaster-blenders wars, I've added a love story to the story of the epic world-changing war betwixt Toasters and Blenders.

No, I will not give them names with some connection to Romeo and Juliet, like every other movie and story. I refuse to, I read Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet and although I love Shakespeare, This is different. The blender is not thirteen. The Toaster has not already previously fallen madly in love with a blender. And this story will not end with the 'oh happy dagger!'  'I am thy sheath' *stab*. No. This is an unrelated forbidden love story to make my descriptions and depictions of appliance wars seem less violent.






If I ever felt the need to create an image to convince someone of my love for them, this would be it.


Speaking of which, I'm ambitiously planning to do a post every day in February leading up to Valentine's Day, because everyone has a love-hate relationship with Valentine's Day. Fourteen Days of Terror. Fourteen Days of Too Much. Fourteen Days of Love and Chocolate?

No comments:

Post a Comment